Connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels
- How to Connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels – Overview
- How to connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels?
- How to find your GetResponse API key?
- How to Connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels – Why the Two Work Well Together
- Do I Need Both ClickFunnels and GetResponse?
How to Connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels – Overview
ClickFunnels and GetResponse are two of the most powerful marketing platforms around today, and they’re both constantly evolving and improving their offerings to take care of your every need.
When you combine the two, you get an online marketing powerhouse that can help you drive traffic, make sales, increase leads, build an email list, and more—all in one place.
ClickFunnels has always been more funnel-oriented, and GetResponse has specialized more in email marketing.
However, both platforms have evolved. GetResponse has started offering similar services to ClickFunnels, strengthening its email marketing capabilities.
However, many marketers still prefer to use Clickfunnels to create and implement funnels while using Getresponse to develop solutions in the email marketing area.
For this reason, a seamless combination of the two tools is essential and required.
Integrating GetResponse and ClickFunnels is not as hard as you might think.
How to connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels?
There are several ways to integrate your GetResponse account with the ClickFunnels platform. With this integration, you can use your ClickFunnels leads to build and grow your GetResponse contact list.
The two most popular ways to integrate these two tools are:
- Getresponse API Key
- Zapier tool
How to find your GetResponse API key?
To create the integration, you will need your GetResponse API key. If you don’t have it yet or need to find it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GetResponse Account
2. Click on the Menu icon, then on Integrations and API
3. Navigate to API and copy the available API key. If you do not have an API key, click the ‘Generate API key’ to create your Getresponse API key.
Now, let’s connect Getresponse With ClickFunnels using your API key
4. Log in to your ClickFunnels accountHover over the main menu and click on Account Settings
5. Click on Integrations
6. Click on + Add New Integration
7. Find and select GetResponse
- Enter any Integration Nickname
- Paste the API Key copied from GetResponse
- Click Add Integration
Once you integrate GetResponse with ClickFunnels, the next step is to connect your integration with a funnel step and/or connect your integration with a product.
How to Connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels – Testing the Integration
Now that you’ve connected ClickFunnels and GetResponse, all you have to do is finalize and test the connection on each funnel you want to integrate on.
To achieve this, you need to take the following steps:
- Go to the funnel you want to use GetResponse on and click edit.
- When in the ClickFunnels funnel editor, click on ‘Settings’ and then ‘Integrations.’
In the integration menu, take the following steps:
- Select ‘GetResponse’ from the drop-down menu
- Select the action you want to perform, for example, “Add to campaign.”
- Select the contact list to which you want to add a lead
- If the connection was successful, you should now see a green checkmark next to integrations within the settings menu you clicked on just before.
How to Connect GetResponse to ClickFunnels – Why the Two Work Well Together
The combination of ClickFunnels and GetResponse creates a truly powerful duo of marketing tools.
In particular, you can harness the full power of what each of these platforms is primarily designed to:
- ClickFunnels for creating sales funnels and custom landing pages
- GetResponse supports email marketing, list management, and workflow automation
So it brings us to a very important question:
Do I Need Both ClickFunnels and GetResponse?
I’d love to say that I only recommend one tool, but that’s not true. I do love ClickFunnels for what it does, but GetResponse has some pretty cool features that make it a great tool in its own right.
So if you’re looking for a great funnel builder or just want to build an unlimited number of funnels in one place and combine it with a feature-rich email marketing platform and your landing pages, then GetResponse is definitely the way to go.
And keep in mind that GetResponse didn’t create the integration with ClickFunnels. In case of issues with this integration, contacting the ClickFunnels support team might be necessary.
It’s important to have an email marketing service that you can trust, and that’s why I prefer GetResponse. I’ve been using them for years, and I’m confident they can handle all my business’s needs.