GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing platform that, as well as email marketing, offers landing pages, CRM, and advanced automation.
Due to their range of advanced features, we rank them pretty favorably. Their entry plan is reasonably priced, and they offer a generous discount to NGOs.
For over ten years, it has provided easy-to-use, self-service applications, and expert support for creating and managing email and marketing campaigns. GetResponse is managing as well your newsletters and autoresponders that convert contacts into customers.
Thanks to responsible and fully automated list maintenance, anti-spam practices, and established relationships with major Internet and email service providers. GetResponse is continuously maintaining the highest possible delivery standards for over a decade, ensuring that the company’s customers’ messages deliver the highest possible return on their email marketing investment.
GetResponse Review – Main Features:
– Over 300 industry standard templates – remember, looks matter! Choose from over 300 Industry HTML templates to create astonishing campaigns for every audience and industry you choose. Use the intuitive, powerful editor to customize your email communications with crisp and stimulating graphics, fonts, and formatting options, then brand the result with your company logo and favorite color scheme.
– A/B Testing – To guarantee you get the best possible results from your email campaign, you have to test it first! Create up to five messages with different personalization methods, subjects, and forms. GetResponse will examine each version for you, then automatically select and send the winner! It takes only moments and can save you lots of money
– Email Analytics – Make sure each campaign is always more robust than the last! Let GetResponse track every open, click, unsubscribe, and purchase. Check the campaign’s essence with visual graphs and get a customized set of reports in your inbox daily.
– Guaranteed Deliverability – GetResponse applies over ten years of expert human and automated operation monitoring, so your email marketing communications end up in prospect inboxes, not their junk folders. From the automated list regimen to the approved ISP relationships and feedback loops, GetResponse ensures that your campaigns – and your own brand – are always shielded and compliant.
– Social media integration – GetResponse lets you connect your business’ social media platforms to your funnel. Millions of possible clients get their product “buzz” from different social platforms − and you always need to be there! GetResponse sets you in the middle of this non-stop conversation with point-and-click integration. Let Facebook and Twitter deliver instant links to your latest campaigns, coupons, and blogs today!
GetResponse supports Facebook and Instagram ads. You can share your content across these two social media platforms.
– Online surveys – With GetResponse Surveys, research won’t cost you a dime extra! Ask as many questions as you want and get the data you need to promote products, target campaigns, and stay ahead of the competition! It’s a breeze to use – point and click to design, then publish and watch the results roll in.
– GetResponse mobile apps – Be always current with your campaigns! GetResponse apps for iPhone and Android devices give you prompt access to your dashboard and key stats so that you can reach anywhere. Add new subscribers manually or import them from your address book, and you’ll never miss an opportunity to grow your lists and your whole business!
– Coaching and support – GetResponse expert staff is on hand 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, ready to help you with any aspect of email marketing – and your earnings. Whether you’re a team of one or 20, they will work with you every step of the way, so you market smarter and faster.
Get in touch with support via phone, email, or live chat. It’s fast, friendly, and it’s always free!
– GetResponse Enterprise – GetResponse Enterprise is a fully standalone system, engineered to provide high-volume sending, superb fidelity, and expert support at an affordable expense. Your enterprise-level service is hosted on a separate, high-end server with two dedicated IPs and can send up to 1,000,000 messages in 24 hours. The system is managed automatically based on our advanced “send-and-delivery” GetResponse analytics, and monitored by a team of enterprise delivery experts.
Getresponse Review – Summary
There are four Getresponse plans:
- Basic — starting at $15 per month to send an unlimited number of emails to up to 1,000 subscribers
- Plus — starting at $49 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Professional — starting at $99 per month for up to 1,000 subscribers
- Enterprise — starting at $1,199 per month for lists exceeding 100,000
As you add more subscribers to your list, the costs increase. You can expect to pay $450, $499, or $580 per month to host a list with 100,000 subscribers in it on the ‘Basic’, ‘Plus’ and ‘Professional’ plans.
Significant discounts are available if you pay upfront for 12 or 24 months of service (18% and 30%, respectively).
In addition to the paid plans, a 30-day free trial is also available, which you can access via this link.
Getresponse Review – Pros
- Getresponse is more affordable than many of its key competitors while offering just as much, if not more like them.
- The discounts you receive when paying upfront for one or two years of service are incredibly generous.
- It gives you excellent marketing automation options.
- It offers a great approach to data segmentation — it’s far more flexible on this front than many competing products, especially Mailchimp.
- Its ‘Conversion Funnel’ feature is potentially useful for merchants who want to manage all aspects of their sales funnels and e-commerce activity under one roof.
- The reporting features are comprehensive.
- All Getresponse plans come with a helpful landing page creator that includes A/B testing, always beneficial.
- Each plan is equipped with Custom Domain Keys Identified Mail.
- There is a free trial for 30 days. You don’t need to provide a credit card number.
Getresponse Review – Cons
- Although you can use the Facebook pixel with Getresponse’s landing page feature, you can’t do so in a GDPR compliant way.
- The drag-and-drop interfaces for creating landing pages and forms are a bit fiddly and need improvement.
- Improvements could be made to how data capture forms work so that users can switch them on or off on mobile devices.
- There’s a hard limit of 500 webinar attendees.
- No phone support is provided, only chat and email.