- ActiveCampaign Review – Intro
- ActiveCampaign Review – Deliverability
- ActiveCampaign Review -Automation
- ActiveCampaign Review -Campaign Builder
- ActiveCampaign Review -Reporting
- ActiveCampaign Review -Pricing Plans
- ActiveCampaign Review -Pros and Cons
- ActiveCampaign Review -Conclusion
Email marketing continues to be one of the most successful and cost-effective means to get to clients. You can read more here
ActiveCampaign Review – Intro
So you want to grow your online business and need an email marketing platform that is easy to use, affordable, and turns potential customers into customers?
It sounds simple enough, but with the overwhelming number of hundreds of email marketing tools to choose from in a rapidly changing market, the choice is not so obvious.
In this post, I’m going to give you a walkthrough of the email marketing software ActiveCampaign. So you’ll know if ActiveCampaign is the right choice for your business.
The platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers.
The first thing we’re going to be looking at is deliverability. Who cares about anything else?
The primary purpose is to deliver the message to the potential client’s inbox, not promotions or spam folder.
Then we will look at their automation because good automation gives us great benefits,
Another essential element is the campaign building tools, such as broadcast email creation tools, and how they work.
Reports are essential. After all, you want to see if what you are doing is working or not.
Of course, we also have to talk a bit about ActiveCampaign prices.
They have different plans, and we will help you choose the best plan that best suits your needs.
ActiveCampaign Review – Deliverability
Do your newsletters wind up in your readers’ inboxes?
In the email marketing world, deliverability is strictly connected with reputation. The better reputation, the better deliverability is.
To ensure you get the best results from your campaigns, you need to factor in email deliverability. Quite simply, it’s a percentage that represents how many of your emails will reach their audience.
Deliverability depends on many factors, including your messages’ content. That’s why the deliverability rate could vary for each mailing.
Currently, ActiveCampaign appears to have a significant benefit in this field.
During our deliverability tests, the ActiveCampaign platform tends to score very highly, landing messages in the most popular email providers’ primary inbox like Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook.
Few tips on how to improve your deliverability:
- Avoid spammy content: there are no explicit guidelines here, but we all recognize spam when we see it. For example, an email that repeatedly offers “free” or “100% success” products in its subject line and message body does undoubtedly feel a bit spammy.
- Keep the links in your email correctly arranged. If you are linking explicitly (URL) to your website, keep in mind that your email marketing tool may change the link to make it trackable. As phishing attacks look very similar, email providers might flag your messages accordingly. A better approach is to put the link behind a word/phrase instead.
- Since your sender reputation improves when people open your emails, and even more so when they reply, create engaging and exciting content.
- Enable sign-up opt-in in your email form. The reason is to make sure your user list is actually made of people who want to receive your messages.
ActiveCampaign Review -Automation
ActiveCampaign automation is one of the best tools on the market.
It’s compelling and very user-friendly, allowing you to automate follow-up campaigns, edit multiple conditions, and much more.
All of it is done via an easy-to-use flowchart-style arrangement. There are also pre-made templates for you to apply.
If you prefer, you can start your automation from scratch.
ActiveCampaign automation is powerful and really easy to use, which is such a hard combo to do.
In our opinion, the automation features of ActiveCampaign is why 90 % of people love this software, and it’s the reason so many people never leave it.
In our ActiveCampaign review, the automation feature scores 9.7 out of 10.
ActiveCampaign Review -Campaign Builder
There are six different types of Campaigns available in ActiveCampaign: Standard, Automated, Autoresponder, Split Testing, RSS Triggered, and Date-Based.
Basic steps involved in creating your new campaign are:
- Create a campaign
- Choose a list and create a segment.
- Select a template for your campaign
- Set “Sender Details”
- Customize your campaign
- Review the “Campaign Summary” page and send your email
ActiveCampaign Editor has many features that are available when creating a project. Individual solutions you develop, you can save as blocks for future use.
ActiveCampaign offered a decent variety of different email templates, although we’d expect an even richer selection.
The drag-and-drop feature is relatively easy to use and allows you to achieve your intended goals.
The Active Campaign visual form builder works pretty well.
Unfortunately, only the more expensive plans give you access to greater form functionality and remove ActiveCampaign branding.
ActiveCampaign Review -Reporting
The active campaign has decent reporting and great visuals.
They also offer goal tracking, which means you can track conversions within Activecampaign.
This way, you can use the A / B test in anything you want, even automation.
With all reporting data available, you can make crucial decisions.
Some, such as the best time to send an email, are simpler after testing. But some decisions can come down to preferences or opinions.
The reporting functionality benefits you will get:
- Campaign suggestions
- Automation suggestions
- Split email content suggestions
The data in your ActiveCampaign account provides a lot of great data that you can respond to and plan for future moves. Marketing automation planning is a moving goal, and this feedback will allow you to improve communication, response time, and speed.
ActiveCampaign Review -Pricing Plans
ActiveCampaign Review -Pros and Cons
- Great automation: ActiveCampaign is one of the best marketing automation out there. Not only extremely powerful but also easy to use.
- Thorough reporting: ActiveCampaign offers to report on all areas such as click-maps, geo-tracking, and page visits.
- Great deliverability: ActiveCampaign proved to be one of the best tools in getting emails delivered.
- Free migrations:
- Excellent online support.
- Features set can be overwhelming: If you’re after a quick and straightforward email solution, this might only be considered a con. There are simpler newsletter services out there, so you may want to look elsewhere if this is all you need.
- Comparatively short free trial.
- No phone support.
- Busy dashboard.
- It can be very pricey if you have a large number of contacts.
ActiveCampaign Review -Conclusion
ActiveCampaign is a useful, versatile tool that is popular in the email marketing market.
Is this the platform for you?
We can recommend it if:
- You are an advanced user looking for excellent marketing automation: ActiveCampaign is a powerful automation tool that lets you configure virtually any automation.
- You are looking for a platform that combines sales and marketing features for your internet business.
- You need a tool that completes multi-channel marketing.
We don’t recommend it if:
- All you need an easy-to-maintain, beginner-friendly tool: ActiveCampaign is an advanced tool that takes a lot of work to master. You must be able to configure, monitor, and optimize your email campaigns.
- All you need is simple automation of your campaigns: If you only want to configure basic email sequences, we recommend you try tools that are much easier to use. Additionally, in simple solutions, you won’t pay for options that you don’t really need.
- If affiliate marketing is part of your business. ActiveCampaign does not allow you to send affiliate offers.
Getresponse is much more affiliate marketers friendly.
If you are not sure what you need, try different tools available on the market using the free trial options.